CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008-10-21

Malaysia's life

How are you? everybody,I'm Isha'(My muslim name)
My chinese name is MaYuan,and my english name is Mying.
At the 16th.oct I get to Malaysia.The Malaysia is a muslim
nation.All people are muslim,on the street,I look them
KING.oh,great!
Malaysis is very hot,and have many Mosquito.In the here
i know a Malaysia friend,He's name is shahbudin,and he is
our teacher,i very like he.
In these day I'm very happy!Although there is not my
home,but feeling very well.

1 comments:

irma ahmad said...

Hello Isha';
first of all could you please change your font color?

second of all, is Shahabuddin the only friend that you have? What about other malaysian students?

hmmm how do you deal with the mosquito problem? have you make any complaint or buy any mosqito repellent? Please tell me more about your life and your family in China.

loves,
irma